Solstice enables users to simultaneously share content to a room display using their laptops and mobile devices. Any number of users can instantly connect, share and control content, improving wireless presentations, promoting classroom collaboration, and increasing meeting efficiency. Share desktops with audio, application windows, videos, images and mirror mobile device screens to the display. Sources are automatically tiled onto the screen for side-by-side viewing or can be positioned and scaled into any custom layout.
How to Connect
- Make sure that you are connected to the “psu” wireless network. The AT&T wifi will not work for Solstice. For info on connecting to Penn State’s wireless network, visit wireless.psu.edu.
- First-time Users: Open a browser on your device and type in the IP address that you see on the Solstice display in the room. Follow the on-screen prompts to download the app for your device.
- Returning Users: Open the Solstice app on your device, and either connect to a Solstice display from the directory, or type in the IP address of a Solstice Pod.
- When prompted, input the screen key shown on the Solstice Display.
Locations at University Park
- Ag Sci 101 Podium
- Ag Sci 109 Immersive Experience Lab Display
- Ag Sci 110 Projector
- Althouse 101 Display Wall
- Borland 242 Podium
- Boucke 112 Podium
- Burrowes 25 Podium
- Chambers 116 Podium
- Chambers 202 Podium and Pods 1-4
- Davey 211 Podium
- The Dreamery in Shields Bldg
- Engineering Unit B 107 Podium and Pods 1-6
- Forest Resources 417 Podium
- Keller 210 Podium
- Keller 211 Podium
- Millennium Sciences N205 Side Projector
- Osmond 117 Podium
- Osmond 119 Podium
- Osmond 207 podium and Pods 1-4
- Osmond 216 Podium
- Paterno E302 Podium
- Pollock Lab Pods 1-10
- Sparks 11 Display
- Tyson 111 Podium
- Westgate W201 Podium
- Westgate W203 Podium
- Westgate E205 Podium
- Westgate W219 Pods 1-3
- Willard 69 Pod
- Willard 109 Display
- Willard 371 Podium and Pods 1-8
Locations at Campuses
- Great Valley – Main Building 109
- Great Valley – Main Building 204
- Great Valley – Main Building 205
Documentation for Deploying Solstice
If you’re deploying Solstice at Penn State, the Solstice Deployment page will guide you through configuring your Solstice Displays to meet security requirements and provide a consistent user experience.